Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Text Joke #3 - Pick-Up Lines

And since its the merry season when love blossoms with the sweet smell of those dark red roses, I want to list some pick-up lines.

  • "Is Geometry your favorite subject?... Because you look good at any angle..."
  • "Do you know that I am a scientist?... Because you are my lab..."
  • "What is your height?... Because I didn't know how you managed to get into my heart..."
  • "I think you are good in creating stuff... Because you always make my day."
  • "Are you a cliif? It's because I fell for you."
  • "I am a bee. Can you be my honey?"
  • "Do you have a license? Coz you're driving me crazy!"
  • "Hindi tayo tao... Hindi tayo hayop... Bagay tayo."
=)) okay, enough of the cheesiness. I actually haven't tried any of these yet. But you could!! Who knows, the key to winning that special someone is flashing right in front of your screens.

Happy pick-up-ing! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment