Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I Feel No Pressure Right Now"

Hahaha, okay that line is from the text quote I received earlier. Ahh, I'll be getting ready again for a barage of cheesy love quotes flooding my text line as Heart's Day is around the corner.

But why the hell do we celebrate Valentine's anyway?! That doomed day with sparks flying out of every corner (most especially in the tiniest nooks. For sure there are lots of things SHOOTING in there. Hahaha). That day where flower vendors very much practice the economic law of demand due to the skyrocketing prices of their merchandise. That day when the poor little ants couldn't munch on leftover sweets on the grocery shelves. That day wherein people adores bloody red. That day wherein you could see lots of couples cuddling and caressing and smooching and gratifying their urges for a little dose of sensuality and a lot of love.

And I don't know whether to be happy or frustrated about it. LoL.

But still, I don't want to feel any pressure right now. :)) And I want it to stay that way. I know that it'll come in due time. Being patient is worth it, I suppose. Di'ba friend? :p

P.S. You want proof? I saw that person earlier. Not once. Nor twice. But thrice. And everytime I saw that person, he seemed a little bit nicer. His smiles are the best. haha. But really, there's nothing more to it. I am more than happy seeing him each day, and being just a friend. :D

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww... :)

    don't worry friend, patience.
    of course you do know my ups and downs with love. :)

    ReplyDelete