Custom Search

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Congestion

Yay! I finally get to write something really personal. Haha. I was supposed to do this yesterday, but as usual, I slacked off.

***

Anyway, it is a good thing that my hell week is kinda over. Professors are weird. They try to cram theor tests and other requirements before the end of January. Is it the only month that they know?!

***

But despite the hellish workload, somethings make my day happy. Of course, first on the list are my loves. Yesterday was such a good time. Such that we ended up scrambling our way in the busy outskirts of Katipunan Avenue for our long test in Mathematical Economics. Alas, we were late. Just by a minute though. Screw the stupid MMDA officials and Ateneo traffic officials. They have been doing it for years, yet nothing is happening. I love the ride back to school anyway. Fun and perky!

***

What more worsens a very bad traffic than a heavy downpour! The rain is so strong, that it congested Katipunan traffic when I was about to go home. I was stuck for almost an hour in just a road spanning a kilometer! Slower than a turtle. The reason? The stupid city planners of Quezon City doesn;t seem to know what the word 'drainage' means. Water is like a foot deep making only one lane passable. When four lanes, become one? Its Hell!

***

Its a tiring day. I accompanied my kids to their exposure trip in a child center in Cubao. I swear, the kids there are super mega hyper to thenest level! My almost unlimited patience seemed to found its match. Especially when they pinch you hard and they just jump on your back! I pity the persons taking care of those kids. Good thing they are still alive. Haha.

***

To cap off the week, I spent Saturday partying with, well, guess who? NUMBERS! Accounting LT is coming up and I have to be ready. I think that its the only subject wherein I have a good standing currently. And I hope I could maintain it. But the presence of your bestfriend makes everything smooth sailing. Of course, in between those crazy worksheets comes kwentos, chismis and love tales shared over some coffee and junk food. Awww I'm so happy for her. :P Raz I'll give you a month. That perhaps is still long! Hahaha!

***

Too bad I couldnt come to Tin's debut tomorrow. If ever, I would also have sung! Too bad the crowd there will miss a performance of a lifetime. :))

I'm looking forward the week ahead with optimism and possibly a fresh vigor.

2 comments:

  1. thank God meron ng blog! lol


    we must go to xocolat before every math eco test! HAHAHA. masaya yun. :))

    lol. eh wala nga akong nagawa that night eh!!! HAHA! kwentuhan lang ata tayo nun.

    don't worry. i know you can maintain your standing :) i believe in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, lets go there evry math eco test. and repeat being late. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete