Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2009

Text Joke #1

Still with the New Year's spirit, my first entry on text jokes would be about it. :P (this one is in Tagalog)

_______________________________________________________

Mga resolutions ko ngayong Bagong Taon:

1. Hindi na ako mangangako, PROMISE!

2. Hindi na ako mag-iingles. Never again!

3. Hindi na ako magsusugal. Pustahan pa tayo.

4. At hindi na ako magsasalita ng patapos. Period!

5. And last but not the least, hindi na ako mag-g-GM!

---GM---

_______________________________________________________

Funny if you get it. :)) You're a loser if you don't. :p

Speaking of resolutions, do you have one?

Well me, I gave up on them. I formulate them each year, generally the same. Yet, I always become lame to follow it. Too sad. Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment