Custom Search

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Halfway

It's been a month since summer started and (sadly), I'm still stuck with my summer classes. Well yeah, I enjoy my subjects. In fact, they're very interesting. Political Science. Money and Banking. Spanish. I loathe the readings though. They're so many. One day, I was so determined to finish reading the whole pack, but next thing I know, I find myself browsing the net, procrastinating or doing stuff outside.

One of my consolation for having to survive the extremely humid weather conditions at Ateneo is my prof. Wah, HOT!!! =)))))))

***

Speaking of the weather, its ever-changing moods has gotten me coughs and colds. In the morning, it is a struggle for me not to melt under the blazing heat of the sun. Then a few hours after, the rain pours down heavily. The effects of global warming are now here. Sigh. We humans are to blame for it, so naturally, we must live with it too.

***

Believe it or not, I overcut NSTP last semester. So much for thinking that it was a preposterous subject. HAHAHA. Good thing our formator was very considerate that instead of us having to repeat NSTP for another year (nightmare!!!!), we will just have summer NSTP. Just for one Saturday. weeee!!! :)

But crap!!! It was so hot a while ago!! And we have to brave this severe heat! To make things worse, the stupid jeepney driver dropped us off at the long place so we have to walk a few kilometers still. We are like drenched with sweat when we reached the place. : Oh well wala lang. Yay!!! No more NSTP! Forever!!!!! :D :D :D

***

To cap off my sabaw week, I would like to announce that I have been apprehended by traffic enforcers TWICE this week! 2 times in one week! Shit! And since I am a squeaky clean citizen of my country, I have decided to.... bribe them. HAHAHAHA. Php. 500 for each offense. One grand gone to the hands of those extortionists!! Is swerving really a violation?! Tsss!
Too bad my "balikbayan" excuse didn't work with them. Have to make my accent and my storyline more believable. :))

Ciao. Good night world.

3 comments:

  1. http://arnold.gamboa.ph/2007/11/swerving-is-not-a-violation-and-other-petty-mmda-abuses/

    Carlo, swerving is NOT a traffic violation. next time argue that kay? I learned it from SA21. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww damn! The twang didn't work! Maybe you should give them a wink. It might work lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shasha, f***! I know I read that somewhere before! How in this world did it slipped off my mind. Grrrr. Well, next time, next time. And wow, lots of practical you learn from your SA 21 class. :))

    Kooks, had I given the fugly officer a wink, not only will he give me a ticket, but also a blackeye. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete