Custom Search

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Melted by Summer Heat

Random sabaw thoughts because of the extremely excruciating summer heat:

  • I became darker for swimming in the pool for three hours compared to six days at the beach.

  • Thank the chemists for Methathione. HAHAHA. at least I'm starting to get back to my normal skin tone (hmm yeah, still mocha brown. : )Though I pretty much like my tone too. ala Derek Ramsey. haha

  • After all the summer trips I had so far, this is the only time that I get to rest one whole day at home. Alas, it didn't spare me from tiring myself in working out and fixing the files in my laptop.

  • I need to maximize my free days this summer anyway. I will be having summer classes starting on Wednesday. I'll be having PolSci, Basic Spanish and Money & Banking. I expect heavy readings from them. *gasps*

  • I'll be heating the beach again this weekend! AEA Plansem in Batangas. woot! Okay, someone buy me another bar of Metathione please. =))

  • My workout is becoming more and more worth it! My flabs (a.k.a. bilbil) basta that side section of the tummy, are now becoming flat. Goodbye bulges! Hello, curves!

  • After my Bora trip, of which I soent my own money, I have to admit that I am so broke right now. No more summer shopping for me. :(

  • But I found these cute pair of shoes somewhere. I need to save up for it!

  • And I must save more money. I need them for fun and leisure.

  • Could I just say once more, this summer heat is killing me!!!!! @!^#@&#(@!!!

  • And lastly, is it worth the wait??? :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment