Custom Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing someone. Found. Yet missed again

I just posted something a while ago, but I think this thing deserves a separate entry. I also dont want to jump abruptly from a jubilant emotion to a somewhat frustrated feeling in one page.

***

So taking my cue from my previous entry, while I was reading through my readings, I suddenly remembered my grade school bestfriend, whom, believe it or not, I haven't got a chance to talk to since elementary graduation!!! X_X well except for this one time that I accidentally met him at the Ateneo Social Sciences open house.

He's Aguinaldo's great great grandson, but I don't think he earned the former president's stupidity. Hahaha.

Anyway, he is studying in UP and so there, I texted some of my UP friends and asked them to get his number if they saw him. Goodness gracious, why had I thought of this just now?? :))

Kath immediately replied and said that he is her classmate in Polsci!! Weee! She sent me his number and texted him immediately. Thankfully, he replied. I asked him how is he and all that catching-up stuff. But I dunno, he seems kinda lame and not interested. :(

Well I'm not sure. Maybe he's just like that through text but of course, I was expecting that he'll be so jubilant and excited that we get to communicate again. After all, he was my bestfriend. We were constant buddies in elementary. We shared the same interests. We would always eat lunch together. We were both members of the same orgs. We both ran and won in the student council. But too bad, he switched schools come highschool. :|

Cellphones, friendster, email weren't much of a boom back then so we really lost contact. Ever since highschool, I havent got any communication from him. I didnt know his digits and he didnt have an online profile! I know his address, though I'm shy to just barge in there.

I really dont know why just today is the time that I realized to contact him again. I'm not really sure if that is a good idea after all.

I want to catch up with him soon enough. I know that it takes time and the gap has became so much farther already. Well, I just miss him... He was the best guy friend that I had after all. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment