Custom Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hungry for Something Worthwhile

I had an interview for an internship at Ortigas earlier. It's my first time to do have a formal interview and swear, I like to repeat it again!! Hahaha!!!

Its so fun. I mean, I really thought that the ones who are going to talk to me are serious HR managers or mataray people, but no, they weren't. They're fun-loving young people. Haha.

And its kinda different from the interviews that I had in school when I'm applying for something. In school and org-related stuff, I tend to get nervous and have this feeling of backing out pero a while ago, parang wala lang.

I hope I get accepted. I really want to immerse myself once more into writing (and pressure). Plus I hope it could help me to find a career in media even though I'm taking Economics. woohoo!!

***

Going to school was pretty much useless today. I cut my Fil class then I'm like 20-minutes late for Histo. Just in time for the video presentation of our term project. It was so sabaw and all but at least, Sir Ambeth liked it. B! haha! I hope that it'll get higer when we submit the actual paper na.

And accounting was a free-cut today! Hurrah, no quiz too!! :))

So there, since I feel like going back south early today, I immediately left after my class. Just had coffee in Starbucks while reading the stuff that I have to study for Histo165 long test on Thursday.

Could I just say, Emilio Aguinaldo is so stupid. And selfish. I loved the way Apolinario handles things. So clever and brilliant. :)

In life, we tend to encounter terrible terrible lessons, learned at the price of untold sufferings. Forgetting those will make them all the more terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment