Custom Search

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Need to Concentrate

I would like to post a reward of a million bucks to anyone who could present me a medicine for concentration!! I swear, I need lots and heavy doses of it! X_X

The past few days has been a bum life for me. As in. I haven't been able to read my books. I do my papers the night before its due. I study for a quiz moments before it. Ugh I am losing track.

And here's the gist, even though I seem to be so unproductive lately, I always feel tired and sleepy! As in this day was like the climax of my stress level. lolz. I havent gotten myself a good long sleep since hell week burned me alive more than a week ago. Screw internet! Its the most BAD influence ever. EVAHH! My bodyclock was readjusted making my regular sleeping time at 2.30. Sometimes I only get to have 4 hours of sleep. I'm lucky if I dozed off for 6-7 hours. Kaya nga I am so haggard lately. I feel ugly and fat. =)) But dang, I need even just 10-hour sleep again and I'll be fine. Haha!

Okay i have enough of ranting too. I just realized that I have yet to study for my Psych test this Friday. I dont want to flunk it once more, so yeah, I need to really read.

On another note, I feel that I am such a responsible citizen of my beloved beautiful country, the Philippines. HAHAHA! I registered already for the electiions!!! YAY!!! I could now vote!!! weeee!!! Okay, me being an early bird seldom happens so please pardon my shrilly tone. :))

I want rest. I want booze. I want action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment